What is GO4Schools?
GO4Schools allows parents to have 24/7 unlimited access to “live” information about their child’s education!
- You and your child can see Real-Time, Subject-Specific Assessments and Access Course Information
- You and your child can access Progress Reports Online, either as web pages or as great-looking PDFs that you can print at home
- You can view your child’s Attendance Statistics
- You can view your child’s Rewards and Behaviour as soon as they are submitted
- You can check your child’s timetable online, helping reduce the number of forgotten PE kits, cooking ingredients and other essential equipment
All at the click of a button!
How do I access GO4Schools?
Email our Data Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org to register your email address or contact the school directly on 01493 660 966.
Our system will be updated within 24hrs and then you will be able to request a password from the GO4Schools website giving you instant access to the system.
Further details of how to use the system is available in the leaflet “A Parents 8 Step Guide to Accessing Go4Schools” which is available upon request.